Our products are easy to feed and a breeze to fit into your lifestyle. Simply introduce an occasional boost of nutrients with our tasty Poppy’s Picnic Meatballs - super convenient, and easy to add to any bowl of food.
You can use our raw food to supplement your dog’s dry or wet diet by simply reducing some of their regular meal to allow for the nutritious raw food. Just replace two tablespoons of dry or wet food with 1 Meatball and repeat to feed as many Meatballs as you like! Our raw food is nutritionally superior to most dry or wet foods so less is needed. Remember, even a little boost of nutrients is better than none! Here’s how you can get started:
- Take out the number of Meatballs you need from the pack to defrost in the fridge the night before, and put the remaining meatballs back in the freezer
- We recommend taking the meatballs out of the fridge 20 minutes before feeding as your dog might not like the coldness of refrigerated food
- Feed as many Meatballs as you like, by removing 2 tablespoons of their usual meal, and replacing with 1 Poppy’s Picnic Meatball and repeating as desired
- Alternatively, you can also feed a Meatball as a tasty midday treat (just make sure you account for it in their daily meal allowance)
- Easy and waste-free. It really is THAT simple!
Please feel free to contact our friendly VIP (Very Important Paws) team with any questions you may have at 01380 716 599 or email@example.com.